Monday 5 January 2015

5/1/2014 individual blog post - Abi

I have begun editing the gallery page of the website. I have chosen a gallery that is in the format of a collage. I feel that this will give the page a laid back look that reflects the music of our artist and will therefore appeal to our target audience whom are aged between 15-25. The layout of the gallery very much reflects the layout of the social media site Tumblr. whose target audience is similar to our own ; this will therefore work in our favour as the audience will appreciate the collage layout.
I have uploaded images that we have taken on previous shoots. We will be shooting more photographs tomorrow (6/1/2013) to complete the digipak and webpage , I will also upload these photos to the gallery.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment