Monday 5 January 2015

4/1/2015 individual blog post - Abi

I have begun editing the 'Live' page of the blog. I have added a part of our logo , the dream catcher to each page to help maintain brand identity throughout the ancillary products. I have also added a social media bar as I am aware of how important the proliferation of web 2.0 is among our target audience as they are very internet active and will appreciate the technological convergence that is provided on our webpage.I have added a list of events that our artist will play at. I have picked 3 venues that I feel reflect our music genre the most. They are venues that are famous for holding new and upcoming indie artists. For each venue I have gathered some information and written about the venue and some of the artists that have performed there previously. I have added prices and addresses so the audience can book tickets with ease.



No comments:

Post a Comment