Friday 23 January 2015

21/01/2015 Individual Blog Post - Katie

For the duration of this week I have been working solely on my individual evaluation of our products. I have been touching up my 4 evaluation questions and also going over my 3 individual research essays. This has been quite time consuming as there was a lot of things which needed changing or adding to the essays. As well as this I have been considering different technologies which I am going to put my essays in. So far I have used Prezi, Prezi with a voiceover and infogram. These were good technologies to use as they are very visual and allowed me to present my findings in an interesting and engaging way. Technologies which I am planning to use for my other essays is a screen recording, PowToon and a video of myself. I will have all of these done for Mondays deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment