Thursday 8 January 2015

08/01/14 - individual blogpost - Nadia

Today was a very successful day in terms of media, I spent all my frees and after college hours working on the music video and web page. As I was editing the music video I was finding it very difficult to edit as the music video didn't visually have a proper storyline that was noticeable to the audience. I sat down with my teacher and discussed this as she noticed this too. Therefore I was suggested to restart the video however properly plan out each shot. To do this we will need to refilm selected shots with more use of relevant props such as the dream catcher. If this is to successfully, brand identity will be clearly identified throughout each of our products. However when restarting the video I will take some of the successful footage from the previous video we have created an incorporate it into it as some of it is too a high quality. Today I feel a lot more relaxed and clear headed as I feel our music video could potentially be to a high standard achieving us good marks however we just need to get it done as quick as possible in order for us to meet the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment