Wednesday 7 January 2015

07/01/15 - Individual blogpost - Nadia

As I have another coursework subject with a deadline extremely soon, I am having troubles equalling out my time management over my 3 subjects. I find late evenings, lesson time and one hour during college time a fair amount of time for me to dedicate to the media coursework. Today has been quite a successful day as I have edited an image of Thalia Bleu. I did this on photoshop, firstly by cropping the image, then by removing the blemishes on her face with the clone tool. Further to this I then removed the bracelets from her wrist as they made the image look unprofessional. This image is now ready to insert on to the homepage of the website. As it is of a high quality, I think it would be suitable to use on the digipak if a filter is added. Tomorrow I will discuss with the rest of my group there thoughts and opinions. I have also carried on constructing the website. I have added further information to the news page, re-edited the background making it more suitable for the genre and link to our artist. Further to this I have constructed half of the homepage as well as adjusted the tool bar, logo and Title. I have also continued to edit the music video by slowing down parts as well as learning to add effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment